Five Street Style Tips To Steal From Gwyneth Paltrow
She may be the reigning rose of the red carpet on some nights, but GP is as well known for her (usually) pared down street style as for her more GOOP-esque glam looks. Her casual wardrobe is perfectly predictable and super pulled together and these five staple elements keep it cool, stylish and easy to emulate.
Here are five easy tips to borrow for a simple, Gwyneth-inspired on-the-go look:
1) Stick to a neutral color palette. Black, white, grey and denim are your friends. Add a pop of color, as needed.
2) Opt for a small, boyish blazer. Do it in white once in a while.
3) When in doubt, go for a grey tee. Or grey anything.
4) Big scarves = big impact. And big comfort.
5) Keep it skinny, silly. The jean, I mean. Let the diet have some fun 😉
*for more style inspiration, you can follow my Pinterest board here