Falling for Fall
It’s September. Lord knows how that happened, but it’s everyone’s favorite shopping season and since the SoCal climate isn’t quite ripe for sweaters and layered scarves just yet, I have my eye on a few early must-haves of my own that won’t have to fit into my wardrobe while it’s still packed with skirts, sandals and sunscreen.
Clockwise from top left (because I haven’t figured out how to do the numbering thing…yet)
1) Back to school shopping for Little D was one thing, but it’s Kai’s FIRST Fall, so I am more obsessed with the idea of bundling him up in cozy sweaters, jeans and hipster hats for the first time. H&M Kidsis always a favorite.
3) Navy nails. Royal Navy, that is.
5) For the home. I am getting one for D and one for K. Getting them here.
6) I change hand soap for the seasons like most people change their makeup colors. Fall and Winter call for Kiehl’s Coriander and its unbelievably warm, comforting scent.
7) Voluspa is a new favorite in candles. The design is stunning, the quality is amazing, and though you think it’s from the streets of Paris or New York, the brand was started by a lovely couple with kids who live in suburban Orange County. Love that.